FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have a physical shop we can visit?
- No, sorry we closed our gallery when we moved north to the Bay of Islands. We sell online through our website, and also attend weekly Saturday Markets @ The OldPackhouse Market in Kerikeri Bay of Islands.
How long does it take for my item to be dispatched?
- All finished items on our website including Pendants/Keyrings/Necklaces/Cord Ties can generally be dispatched the next business day. For Bracelet orders please allow 5-10 working days for your bracelet to be finished.
How long does shipping take?
- Within NZ - Tracked Post is generally 2-3 working days - Courier is generally overnight.
- Australia - Standard Post is generally 5-10 working days - Tracked (which we always recommend) is generally 3-5 working days.
My necklace cord has worn out and i need it replaced, do you do this?
- Yes we do, please message us with a picture of your item and we can let you know the cost and process.
I would like to get a custom piece made, how do i go about this?
- Unfortunately we do not take custom orders.
How do Cord Ties work?
- Our cord ties are made from tumbled NZ Gemstone pieces bound with muka (prepared flax fibre). Muka is naturally antibacterial fibre. The cord tie is wrapped around the umbilical cord a couple of times and then double knotted, any excess cord can be then cut off.